Mileage

  • Week:
  • Month:
  • Year:

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'm getting my legs back!!

I have been struggling to do my daily runs lately and have been rather frustrated.  I ran my first 50 mile ultramarathon two weeks ago, and therefore; I had no idea what state of physical disrepair I would be in. I also followed this up with a 10 mile race last week.  I had built up to 60 miles per week before the ultra, and felt in good overall shape.  These runs had left my legs sore and stale, until today.  I am relieved to have ventured out and had a decent progressive run with a little bit of distance and some temo miles.  I'll probably take tomorrow off, and then run Tuesday and Wednesday, with no running on Thursday or Friday.  Hopefully this will put me in a good position for the SLC Marathon this coming Satuday.

Run stats:
15 miles
7:33/mile average pace

1 comment:

  1. Now I have a good idea as to what your running schedule will be like this week. It is kinda nice knowing in advance when u are planning on running :-)

    ReplyDelete